7 Reasons Why You Should Attend The Sage Customer Symposium – California February 2013
During this one-day Sage customer event, customers will hear about Sage’s strategic direction, learn what’s new, and have an opportunity to network with peers in the Sage community and product experts.
Choose from two locations in your area:
Online registration closes February 7
Seven reasons why you don’t want to miss this event
During this symposium, you’ll have an opportunity to:
- Make sure you’re in the know about product news and future enhancements that will improve your business.
- Learn from Sage product experts and Sage Endorsed Partners about solutions fit for your needs.
- Make connections with your peers in the Sage community.
Join our LinkedIn group!
- Share concerns and successes with Sage leadership.
- Meet thought leaders and session presenters.
- Earn CPE credit.
- Win fabulous prizes like a Sage Summit 2013 customer pass, an Apple iPad,or a $100 Amazon gift card.*
Don’t miss this exciting, education-packed symposium being hosted exclusively for you, our valued Sage customers. View the full agenda and register today!
Register today to WIN! The twenty-fifth, fiftieth, and eightieth customers who register and then attend the event will receive a $15 Starbucks gift card at the event. The cards will be awarded at the event. Forfeited prizes will not be rewarded.
Upcoming Session throughout the US include:
San Francisco, CA – March 12, 2013
Seattle, WA – March 14, 2013
Minneapolis, MN – April 16, 2013
Chicago, IL – April 18, 2013
Boston, MA – May 14, 2013
- Philadelphia, PA – May 16, 2013
Related Blog Posts
Rankings season is upon us with March Madness right around the corner. It’s been another year...Read More
SugarCRM Inc., the company that helps global organizations build better business relationships, has named Faye Business...Read More
Forrester defines the customer journey as the series of interactions between a customer and a company...Read More