SugarCRM QuickBooks Integration At The 2012 Accounting Solutions Conference
How do you do this? There are a number of ways to achieve these goals. The easiest way is to speak to those who work closely with small to medium sized business on a daily basis to achieve these exact goals. Do some research, asses what you want to achieve and speak to us now.
At Faye Business Systems Group we make it our business to make your business better. We believe that businesses can no longer function efficiently or effectively with out of the box software, and no longer have to.
Monday, October 22, 2012 – Wednesday, October 24, 2012
700 West Convention Way
Anaheim, California 92802
At the 2012 Accounting Solutions Conference we will be displaying our new Accounting and CRM Integration. This integration has been designed to streamline business processes, which ultimately reduces double up procedures, saving your company time and money.
About the Integration
SugarCRM is the fastest growing CRM software package in the world. Intuit was named in the Fortune Magazine’s “Best Companies” list for 11 consecutive year, QuickBooks puts you in control of your finances, your time, your business—and where you work. As QuickBooks continues to command the vast majority of the small business market it only makes sense to integrate the two software packages and streamline business processes.
View the SugarCRM QuickBooks Integration Demonstration
The SugarCRM – QuickBooks Integration features include:
- Two Way Sync between Sugar and QuickBooks
- Syncs customers, inventory, invoice history, and sales orders
- Enter quotes & sales orders into Sugar and have them appear in QuickBooks
- Post invoices in QuickBooks and have them appear in Sugar (with line items)
- Add new accounts in Sugar and have them appear in QuickBooks
- Update customer addresses in QuickBooks and have them appear in Sugar
- Be able to see inventory items, standard prices and costs, and quantity on hand in Sugar
- Syncing can occur on a scheduler and defaults to every 10 minutes
- Custom mapping of custom fields
- Works with QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise, and Online
- Works with Sugar hosted in the cloud or Sugar on an in-house server
- Easy to install, easy to use
Purchase of the SugarCRM QuickBooks Integration includes all integration software, a detailed installation and operating guide, phone and email support, all updates and upgrades to support Sugar updates and upgrades throughout the year, all updates and upgrades to support QuickBooks updates and upgrades throughout the year, and SugarCRM QuickBook Integration application feature updates as we make the integration more powerful over time.
To arrange a demonstration please call us now 818 227 5130.
Sage 100 Version 2018.4 Now Available for Download Let’s take a look at some of the most...Read More
Sage 100cloud vs. Sage 100 Classic: What’s the Difference? With all the talk and communication about Sage...Read More
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is an electronic exchange of business data presented in a standardized way....Read More