Come and see the Faye Business Systems Group team at the Intacct Conference, where they will be displaying their SugarCRM and Intacct integration. No longer do you have to run your CRM and Accounting systems side by side. Stop by to see the benefits of integrating the two cloud based systems. [download id=”19″]
What you can expect at the Intacct Conference:
- Take your Intacct deployment to new levels with more than 30 hours of hands-on and advanced training
- Get a detailed preview of Intacct’s upcoming product roadmap
- Hear from our executive team as they share their perspectives on cloud computing, Intacct and the future of finance
- Learn how to get more from Intacct in our informative product innovation and customer success sessions
- Network with colleagues and Intacct experts
- Check out the hottest new products and services from Intacct partners in our in our Intacct Marketplace Expo
Where and when is it?
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
October 17-19 – Orlando, FL
For more information about the conference click here https://us.intacct.com/advantage
The Faye Business Systems Group SugarCRM – Intacct Integration Application allows the two software packages to “talk with each other” by sending customers (accounts), inventory items (products), and sales history (sales documents) from Intacct to Sugar and by sending quotes (sales orders) and new accounts (customers) from Sugar to Intacct. The synchronization between the packages can be set on a scheduler or run manually.
Key Benefits of Intacct & CRM
- Eliminates double entry of customers in both CRM and accounting
- Eliminates double entry of inventory items in both CRM and accounting
- Provides access to product lists in CRM without having to manually key in items
- Eliminates double entry of quotes and sales orders in both CRM and accounting
- Keeps accounts and customers in sync
- Streamlines the “quote to cash” process
Intacct Customers to Sugar Accounts
This takes Intacct customer data and moves it to the SugarCRM Accounts Module. New customers will be created automatically in SugarCRM. Existing customers will have their data (name, address, etc.) overwritten each time the synchronization is run.
Intacct Contacts to Sugar Accounts
This takes the contact information from the Intacct and move it to the SugarCRM Accounts Module. New contacts will be created automatically when synchronization is run.
Intacct Customer Sales History & Credit Information to Sugar
This function moves various Intacct sales history values to the new custom “Sales History” module in Sugar. No other Sugar data is overwritten during this synchronization.
Intacct Inventory to Sugar Product Catalog
This takes Intacct inventory data (from the Inventory Master file) and moves it to the SugarCRM Product Catalog Module. Records for the same item number in SugarCRM will be overwritten with the latest Intacct data each time the synchronization is run.
Sugar Quotes and Sales Orders to Intacct
This function synchronizes quotes and sales orders entered and updated in Sugar with Intacct sales orders.
This software is currently compatible with:
- SugarCRM v6.0
- SugarCRM v6.1
- SugarCRM v6.2
- SugarCRM v6.3
- SugarCRM v6.4
- SugarCRM v6.5