Changing Your Business Software? Consider Intacct For Your Cloud Financial System.
Changing your business software and especially your financial management systems is a big deal. Decisions are not made on a whim but require research and evaluation. When selecting a new financial management system, there are many factors to consider.
A cloud based system such as Intacct is one that should not be overlooked when researching new financial management systems.
What to look for:
• Depth and maturity of financial management and accounting applications
• Quality and timeliness of business visibility
• Openness and ability to work easily with other strategic, best of breed applications
• Excellence in delivering on-demand financial management and accounting applications via the cloud
• Track record of client success and satisfaction
• Low total cost of ownership
“ We can now analyze data in ways we were never able to do
before. As a result, Intacct not only helps us be more agile, but
also enables us to be more strategic in our decision making.”
– Controller, Bulk TV and Internet
“ Intacct is a robust financial management system with all the
modules we need, including advanced revenue recognition.
However, its real strength comes from seamless integration
with our existing infrastructure.”
– Vice President of finance, Jaspersoft
Sage 100cloud vs. Sage 100 Classic: What’s the Difference? With all the talk and communication about Sage...Read More
Sage 100 Version 2018.4 Now Available for Download Let’s take a look at some of the most...Read More
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is an electronic exchange of business data presented in a standardized way....Read More