Outgrowing QuickBooks? Converting from Quickbooks to Sage 100 ERP (Formerly MAS 90 & MAS 200)
For many businesses, the first accounting software package they use is Quickbooks. And Quickbooks does the job for a while, but eventually, as the business grows and requires more sophisticated information systems, Quickbooks becomes less effective.
Why Switch to Sage MAS 90 or MAS 200?
- Grows with you: Start with the basics and expand your system to suit your specialized business needs
- Works the way you do: User-level personalization allows you to take the complexity out of your software
- Be in the know: See up-to-the-minute, work-in-process information for assemble-to-order, engineer-to-order, or make-to-order processing
- Provide superior customer service: Maintain detailed sales histories for each customer, product, and product line
- Improve customer loyalty: Automate your shipping process for optimum delivery while cutting costs and building profits
- Track inventory even at multiple locations: Track by serial, lot, and bin, in addition to LIFO, FIFO, and Average costing
- Effective asset accounting: Manage your company’s tangible assets from purchase to disposal
- 37 Essential Tips for Evaluating and Purchasing New Accounting Software
- How to Create an Accounting System Needs Analysis
- Features & Capabilities Comparison Chart of QuickBooks, Sage BusinessWorks, and Sage MAS 90/MAS 200
- Two Success Stories
Upgrading to Sage 100 ERP (MAS 90 or MAS 200) is usually a strong next step in the evolution of an organization. Find out the differences between the products and whether you’ll get enough of a benefit from making the move from QuickBooks to Sage 100 ERP.
Sage 100 Version 2018.4 Now Available for Download Let’s take a look at some of the most...Read More
Sage 100cloud vs. Sage 100 Classic: What’s the Difference? With all the talk and communication about Sage...Read More
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is an electronic exchange of business data presented in a standardized way....Read More