Credit Card Processing Straight From SugarCRM – Streamlining Business Processes
For many businesses, getting cash in the door quickly means offering as many payment options as possible. Online credit card processing solutions like Authorize.net with its flexible APIs help businesses of all sizes offer their customers the convenience of Credit Card purchasing, which has a direct impact on your cash flow!
As your business accelerates and transaction volumes rise, it becomes increasingly important to equip sales and contact center employees with efficient workflows and integrated tools that help them track deals all the way from first contact through to the Credit Card Authorization.
As many organizations are moving to open source customer relationship management (CRM) systems to run their business, it makes sense to streamline their payment processes and systems into one easily accessible system. Faye Business Systems Group (FBSG) has done just that.
In August 2011 FBSG developed a SugarCRM and Authorize.net integration. SugarCRM is the world’s fastest-growing customer relationship management (CRM) company. At the recent SugarCRM conference on April 24, 2012 FBSG announced a number of feature upgrades of the integration.
The upgraded version is also now available for the free Sugar Community Edition users.
The SugarCRM and Authorize.net version 2.0 integration allows users to:
- Enter secure credit card information via Authorize.Net while entering quotes or sales orders right into SugarCRM
- Add and edit multiple credit cards per account or contact
- Authorize a credit card on an account, contact, or for a specific quote
- Charge a credit card on an account, contact, or for a specific quote
- Access credit card transaction history associated with the related account or contact Restrict user access to Authorize.Net functions through a permissions editor
For more information about the Sugar andAuthorize.net Integration please contact Faye Business Systems Group at 818 227 5130
Related Blog Posts
Rankings season is upon us with March Madness right around the corner. It’s been another year...Read More
SugarCRM Inc., the company that helps global organizations build better business relationships, has named Faye Business...Read More
Forrester defines the customer journey as the series of interactions between a customer and a company...Read More