Mobile CRM for iPhone, Android, Blackberry and iPad
Gone are the days when everyone operated from one central the office location. Now with the technology available today, from mobile devices to wireless services, people are able to manage their work while on the go.
These technologies eliminate the necessity for a salesperson to return to the office as they can access the information they require and input information through their mobile device. With the ability to input the data they need, access reports, and check their E-mail can be done from a car, a plane, at a client meeting, while out at lunch or pretty much any location that their mobile device allows.
SugarCRM is raising the bar and setting a new standard in Mobile CRM. Stay in touch while on-the-go with Sugar Mobile functionality. Sugar offers smartphone and tablet access that is hassle-free so you can continue to work away from the office.
SugarCRM offers customers three mobile CRM options:
- Sugar Mobile Browser
- Access Sugar from any smartphone using the mobile browser.
- Access Sugar from any tablet using the mobile browser.
- Included in all CRM subscriptions.
- Sugar Mobile
- Access Sugar from a smartphone using a native application.
- Available today for Android and iPhone and included in all CRM subscriptions.
- Sugar Mobile Plus
- Access Sugar from a smartphone or tablet using a native application with offline sync capabilities, which also stores a copy of the CRM data securely on the mobile device.
- Available for BlackBerry, iPad, and iPhone.
- Included in Sugar Corporate, Sugar Enterprise, and Sugar Ultimate subscriptions, available as an a-la-carte add-on with Sugar Professional.
In addition, subscribers to Sugar Enterprise and Sugar Ultimate also get access to the Sugar Offline Client, allowing them access to their customer data from their computer when not connected to the Internet. Sugar will automatically update any changes made when they connect to the network.
Sugar mobile solutions translate to less downtime and greater productivity.
- Improve sales productivity with mobile access solutions
- Access Sugar from any smartphone or tablet
- Work offline and update Sugar information automatically when you return to the network
- Implement mobile functionality quickly and simply across all Sugar deployment options
Related Blog Posts
Choosing a new CRM isn’t an easy decision. However, once an organization gets to the finish...Read More
Should you host your customer relationship management software in the cloud? Short answer: yes. We’re going...Read More
Have you ever heard of Pareto’s Principle? Neither had we by that name. But it’s also...Read More