SUGARCON 2012 – SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – April 24, 2012 – Faye Business Systems Group (FBSG) today announced a number of feature upgrades for several of their developed integrations with SugarCRM, the world’s fastest-growing customer relationship management (CRM) company. The Authorize.net, Constant Contact and Sage integration upgrades merge the already powerful integrations with additional features, adding more value to the functions and syncing processes. The announcement was made at SugarCRM’s 6th annual SugarCon event, an annual customer, user and partner conference being held April 23-26, 2012 at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California.
The SugarCRM and Authorize.net version 2.0 integration allows users to:
- Enter secure credit card information via Authorize.Net while entering quotes or sales orders right into SugarCRM
- Add and edit multiple credit cards per account or contact
- Authorize a credit card on an account, contact, or for a specific quote
- Charge a credit card on an account, contact, or for a specific quote
- Access credit card transaction history associated with the related account or contact Restrict user access to Authorize.Net functions through a permissions editor
The upgraded version is now available for Sugar Community Edition users.
The SugarCRM and Constant Contact version 2.0 integration offers users both a detailed and high-level view of an organization’s marketing efforts like sync accounts and contacts, email addresses, marketing lists, campaign results, individual email tracking, and removal results. The new features include:
- Syncs the ‘Click Thru’ links from Constant Contact into SugarCRM so users can see who clicked through and what links they clicked on
- Downloading and importing contacts from Constant Contact into Sugar
- Duplicate checking via Constant Contact import.
- Updated technology to allow for smoother synchronization of large lists
- Synchronization of bounced emails.
The SugarCRM and Sage MAS 90 Integration allows the two software packages to “talk with each other” by sending customers (accounts), inventory items (products), and sales history (account performance) from MAS 90 or MAS 200 to SugarCRM and by sending quotes (sales orders) from SugarCRM to MAS 90. The synchronization between the packages can be set on a scheduler or run manually and includes the following components:
- Synchronize customers between SugarCRM and Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200
- Synchronize inventory items (products) between SugarCRM and Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200
- Synchronize Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200 customer sales history into SugarCRM
- Synchronize Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200 customer item sales history into SugarCRM
- Synchronize Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200 open invoices into SugarCRM
- Synchronize quotes and orders entered in SugarCRM into Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200
The new version also allows users to synchronize just quotes, just sales orders, or both between Sugar and MAS, allowing users of the integration to use the tool to match how they run their business.
“We’re really excited to release upgrades on our current integrations. We listen to our customers wants and expectations and include many of their requests in the new integrations to provide even more automation so they can streamline business processes,” said David Faye, FBSG CEO. “After months of fine tuning and the initial first release of the integration, we were able to assess where we could add yet even more value to the functions and syncing processes. We pay attention to the finer details which enables us to take the integrations to their fullest potential.”
“FBSG has created several integrations with SugarCRM that help our customers achieve a positive user experience,” said, Clint Oram, CTO, VP of product strategy and co-founder of SugarCRM. “Our goal is to have our customers become wildly successful with their CRM implementations, and Faye is in alignment with us in achieving that goal. We have seen a lot of customers reap the benefits of FBSG’s integrations with SugarCRM, and we’re looking forward to watching our customers continue their success.”
To see demos of FBSG’s integrations with SugarCRM in action, please visit the FBSG kiosk #201 at SugarCon 2012.
Faye Business Systems Group is a Southern California-based technology consulting firm and Software Company with over 25 years of experience in helping growing companies get “over the wall” and optimize their financial and business systems to become more profitable. FBSG uses SugarCRM, Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200, Intacct, and a variety of custom software solutions to meet client needs. Services include software development, project management, packaged software implementations, custom software implementations, integration, consulting, training, and support.
SugarCRM makes CRM simple. As the world’s fastest growing customer relationship management (CRM) company, SugarCRM applications have been downloaded more than ten million times and currently serve over 1,000,000 end users in 192 countries. Over 7,000 organizations have chosen SugarCRM’s On-Site and Cloud Computing services over proprietary alternatives. SugarCRM has been recognized for its customer success and product innovation by CRM Magazine, InfoWorld and Customer Interaction Solutions.
For more information, call (408) 454-6900 or 1 87 SUGARCRM toll-free in the US, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.sugarcrm.com. You can also connect with SugarCRM on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Faye Business Systems Group
(818) 227 5130