Faye Business Systems Group Announces SugarCRM – Authorize.net Integration Version 2.0
Woodland Hills, CA – April 4, 2012 – Faye Business Systems Group, Inc. (www.fayebsg.com) today announced the updated integration between SugarCRM, the world’s fastest growing customer relationship management (CRM) company and Authorize.Net, one of the leading providers of online payment gateway services for credit card and electronic check transactions.
Since 1996, Authorize.Net has been a leading provider of payment gateway services, managing the submission of billions of transactions to the processing networks on behalf of merchant customers. Authorize.Net is a solution of CyberSource Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa. Authorize.Net enables merchants to authorize, settle and manage credit card and electronic check transactions via Web sites, retail stores, mail order/telephone order (MOTO) call centers and mobile devices. The Authorize.Net platform manages the routing of transactions just like a traditional credit card swipe machine you find in the physical retail world. However, Authorize.Net uses the Internet instead of a phone line. The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway is available 24/7 for processing credit card transactions.
SugarCRM empowers organizations to gain and retain customers by providing greater efficiency and control over the sales pipeline. As an open-platform web-based CRM solution, Sugar is easy to customize to meet an organization’s changing needs. It is also affordable, easy-to-use and offers a competitive advantage by providing organizations with a 360-degree view of their customers.
The integration allows users to:
- Enter secure credit card information via Authorize.Net while entering quotes or sales orders right into SugarCRM.
- Add and edit multiple credit cards per account or contact.
- Authorize a credit card on an account, contact, or for a specific quote.
- Charge a credit card on an account, contact, or for a specific quote.
- Access credit card transaction history associated with the related account or contact.
- Restrict user access to Authorize.Net functions through a permissions editor.
- Safe and simple credit card transactions on your CRM that are incompliance with all credit card laws.
- Protection on all your client profiles and billing information.
- Create quick and easy profiles for all your customer quotes.
- Avoid reentering billing and shipping information for returning clients.
- Fast and secure client billing and reprocessing of payments
- Easy modification of all your clients billing information.
Chris Risch, project manager at AirCycle Corporation, a user of the SugarCRM and Authorize.Net integration commented, “Using the integration streamlines our operations and eliminates manual entry by allowing salespeople to securely record credit card information when taking an order and allowing our accounting team to later authorize the funds against the card when we’re ready to ship.” He continued, “Without the integration, we’d be forced into a number of manual and redundant tasks, and our team wouldn’t be able to process nearly the volume that we do.”
“Faye Business Systems Group continues to deliver innovative integrations to the market, and we are glad to see customers like AirCycle reduce time spent on manual tasks,” said Clint Oram, chief technology officer and co-founder of SugarCRM. “The SugarCRM and Authorize.Net integration will let users focus on the most important task at hand – which is to close the deals.”
FBSG CEO, David Faye, comments, “We’ve recently seen a large increase in interest from Sugar users who want to bring credit card processing into their CRM, so we’re really excited to release this new version which provides even more automation and integration than ever. After months of fine tuning and listening to our users, we were able to assess where we could add more value to the functions and syncing processes and believe we now have an even more powerful and flexible solution.” FBSG is a SugarCRM Gold Partner.
If you have any questions or would like more information please contact us at 818 227 5130
Related Blog Posts
Having a business requires that you stay on top of your game – always. It also...Read More
Every buyer faces this question: Who installs the software? While some companies do have the resources...Read More
The Sage Fixed Assets module allows Sage 100 users to manage fixed assets effectively from acquisition...Read More