Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200 Sales Intelligence Reports
Sage MAS 90 Intelligence can help you gain access to your business data, run real-time reports, reduce month-end close time and much more. Sage MAS Intelligence offers powerful and easy-to-use graphical financial reporting capabilities to address your needs.
What is Business Intelligence?
- Collecting and retrieving information for effective business decisions
- Distinguishing trends, patterns and meanings
- Responding to information
What is Sage MAS Intelligence?
- A powerful, yet easy to use, reporting tool that allows users to quickly and easily obtain information for operations and strategic planning
- Delivers pre-formatted report templates
- Customizable and flexible reporting and analysis capabilities
- Real time updating excel spreadsheets and templates
Benefits of Sage MAS Intelligence:
- Reporting and preparation time reduced
- Reduce manual workflow
- Reduce errors
- Provides data integrity
The Sales Intelligence Reports package provides management with all the tools they need to gain detailed access to critical system data. There are many options for custom reporting in Sage MAS 90 or MAS 200. However, FBSG’s Sales Intelligence Reports are fast, intuitive, and provide an almost unlimited approach to slicing and dicing data however you need to see it. In addition, our programmers are available to quickly add new sorts, sub-sorts, or selection criteria as you need it. And, best of all, the reports are available from within your MAS 90 or MAS 200 menu structure…there’s no need for external databases, synchronizations, expensive add-on servers, etc.
Key Features & Functions:
- Print sales reports by customer, item, product line, and a variety of other criteria
- Sort reports alphabetically or in convenient Top 10 or Top 20 lists
- Reports print fast and are easy to read
- No external databases, no special integration or synchronization required
- Reports print current month, current year, and last year for easy comparisons
Download the Sales Intelligence Reports Document here for full details and instructions.
For more information call us at 818 227 5130
Related Blog Posts
Choosing a new CRM isn’t an easy decision. However, once an organization gets to the finish...Read More
Should you host your customer relationship management software in the cloud? Short answer: yes. We’re going...Read More
Have you ever heard of Pareto’s Principle? Neither had we by that name. But it’s also...Read More