CRM concerns all forms of managing relationships with customers.
The primary value of mobile CRM is the ability to access and update business-critical information while employees are on the move. Use this self diagnostic tool to identify your best opportunities for success and foresee the pitfalls to avoid when implementing Mobile CRM.
- Best Practice No. 1: Understand Users’ Roles And Needs
- Best Practice No. 2: Determine Business Objectives
- Best Practice No. 3: Define TheMobileCRM Strategy
- Best Practice No. 4: Choose The Right Technology
- Best Practice No. 5: Follow The Correct Implementation Approach
While platforms and solutions that cater to specific industries are available, Out-of-the-box cross-industry functionality is limited. Deciding on the right mobile CRM approach that will empower your employees and drive productivity can be complex. This Forrester Research Guide and self diagnostic tool, written by William Band, VP and Principal CRM Analyst, provides concise, actionable answers to key business and implementation questions so you can successfully make the case for and roll-out Mobile CRM.