Upcoming Live Webcast – Elevating the Value of Software
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 8:00 am
Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
The synchronization between the packages can be set on a scheduler or run manually. Manage double entry by linking your software packages together. Provide your sales team with invaluable sales history information for each customer.
With this application you can provide read only information to your entire team and know all the purchasing trends of your customer base. Know what they have purchased to see what they need.
Frank Mullens, CFO at Marketing Innovations International
Heather Bauer, Executive and Marketing Assistant at Faye Business Systems Group
Who should Attend:
Business managers, Sales managers, Marketing Managers, Small, Mid-sized, and Large Business owners.
What you will Learn:
– Seamlessly pass information from your ERP system to SugarCRM
– View Sales history within SugarCRM
– Create quotes in one application and have them available in both
– Enter customers in Sugar directly from your existing MAS 90 customer database
– Give your salespeople extensive customer financial information at their fingertips
– Save time by eliminating double entry
Sage 100 Version 2018.4 Now Available for Download Let’s take a look at some of the most...Read More
Sage 100cloud vs. Sage 100 Classic: What’s the Difference? With all the talk and communication about Sage...Read More
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is an electronic exchange of business data presented in a standardized way....Read More