StarShip 9.9.92 web update now available
This release fixes recently reported issues that may affect background tasks such as automatic fuel surcharge updates, UPS Add Shipper and tracking. Also included in this update are new UPS Delivery Area Surcharge changes (AK and HI).
Who is affected?
StarShip 9.9.92 users shipping UPS, FedEx, or DHL
1. Run the web update (see instructions below)
2. Go to Help > About to confirm that you are running 9.9.92 Build 20110607
StarShip Web Update
There are two ways to run a StarShip Web Update.
- From your Start > Programs menu,
Start > Programs > StarShip > StarShip Web Update
- From Windows Explorer, go to the StarShip program directory:
C:V-TechnologiesStarShip directory and double click WiseUpdt.exe
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Web Update.
Important notes for v9 Customers
Start planning your StarShip v11 migration today. This new platform supports parcel and freight in one user interface, takes advantage of MS SQL and introduces numerous enhancements that improve productivity for the warehouse, front office and management. >> More
- V-Technologies will discontinue support for StarShip v9 on Dec. 31, 2011.
- Effective June 1, 2011, FedEx has retired the API subscription transaction. This means that you are now unable to add or re-subscribe FedEx accounts in StarShip v9.
- FedEx will retire all API transactions on May 31, 2012. This means you can no longer ship FedEx packages in StarShip v9 after this date.
- StarShip v11 includes support for FedEx Web Services. This will give you uninterrupted FedEx shipping with added features such as FedEx SmartPost and Electronic Trade Documents.
- StarShip v11 has exclusive support for USPS Endicia giving you commercial discount pricing, expanded flat rate boxes and more. We have discontinued USPS Manifest and Metered Mail in v11 and higher.
For more information, please contact the V-Technologies Sales Department at 800-462-4016 (option 1) or email email@example.com
Related Blog Posts
Rankings season is upon us with March Madness right around the corner. It’s been another year...Read More
SugarCRM Inc., the company that helps global organizations build better business relationships, has named Faye Business...Read More
Forrester defines the customer journey as the series of interactions between a customer and a company...Read More