V-Technologies is excited to announce the general release of StarShip 11.1. The latest release features performance enhancements to speed processing on the ship screen, new settings for enhanced workflow automation and expanded FedEx and USPS options. More details below and online.
- Electronic Trade Documents
- HazMat documentation: OP-900 and OP-950
- New flat rate package types (Legal Envelope, Gift Card Envelope, Window Envelope, Cardboard Envelope, Small Envelope, Regional Rate Box A and Regional Rate Box B)
- Critical Mail service
- Expanded “Hold at Location” fields
- Support for Rubber Stamp 1-3 (reference fields)
MAS 90 and MAS 200 Interface News
You can continue using StarShip and the StarShip Link through version 4.4. Sage has made the decision to remove the StarShip Link in MAS 90 and 200 version 4.5 so now may be a good time to consider moving to the direct (BOI) interface. Developed by V-Technologies, this interface incorporates many of the requested features we’ve received from customers over the years. V-Technologies is excited to offer more automation than ever before with enhancements such as item-level integration, customizable field maps and translations and integration to other solutions such as TrueCommerce, Scanco and ScanForce.
Looking for more info?
V-Technologies is hosting weekly webinars to provide an overview of the new interface. Space is limited so register early. Please feel free to join one!
Important Notes for v9 Customers
- V-Technologies will discontinue support for v9 on Dec. 31, 2011.
- FedEx will retire the API subscription transaction on June 1, 2011. This means that you will not be able to add or re-subscribe FedEx accounts in StarShip v9 after this date.
- FedEx will retire all API transactions on May 31, 2012. This means you can no longer ship FedEx packages in StarShip v9 after this date.
- StarShip v11 includes support for FedEx Web Services. This will give you uninterrupted FedEx shipping with added features such as FedEx SmartPost and Electronic Trade Documents.
- StarShip v11 has exclusive support for USPS Endicia giving you commercial discount pricing, expanded flat rate boxes and more. We have discontinued USPS Manifest and Metered Mail.
We understand that this is going to be a transition and that’s why we strongly recommend planning your v11 migration now. Installing over the summer months means the V-Technologies Support Team can devote more resources to assisting you before they enter their peak/busy season.
For more information, please contact the V-Technologies Sales Department at 800-462-4016 (option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org