Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200 v4.4 Service Pack 5 Released
Service Pack 5 for Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200 v4.4 has been released with a variety of fixes and functionality. Please contact us with any questions or to discuss in detail how this service pack may related to your specific instance.
Key new functionality included in this release includes:
- Allowing the setting of background color by company code. This is especially cool for businesses running multiple companies in MAS90 or MAS200.
- Updated help files
- Running the Vendor Renumber now longer hangs the system
- The ability to print a Multi-Company Aged Invoice Report (AP-1101)
- The ability have pre-defined Distribution Tables for Invoice Entry, mainly for invoices where there are generally multiple GL accounts to be applied (AP-1043)
- The ability to print checks in Vendor Name Order (AP-1077)
- Allowing the display of different costs in Item Inquiry (IM-1111)
- Inventory Physical Count by Ticket Number (IM-1119)
- Flagging inventory items as inactive by reason (IM-1244)
- The addition of a utility to recalculate the Purchase History file- In Payroll, Form 941 Printing has been updated to meet 2011 IRS changes.
Click here for the complete Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200 Version History.
Click here for a complete listing of all additions/changes contained in Service Release 5 for Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200.
Related Blog Posts
Having a business requires that you stay on top of your game – always. It also...Read More
Every buyer faces this question: Who installs the software? While some companies do have the resources...Read More
The Sage Fixed Assets module allows Sage 100 users to manage fixed assets effectively from acquisition...Read More