How to request admin password for Sage MAS 90 or 200
Complete the attached Employee Declaration form, and fax or e-mail the document to Sage. Customer Support will create a case and call you back as soon as possible.
- You must have an active Sage direct support agreement, or a pre-paid support case, or be working in conjunction with a Channel Partner, and you must be a valid contact listed on your Customer Account. Please contact Sales (800-390-3643) if you are not on the active contact list.
- To expedite handling of your request, you can call Sage Customer Support, or create a support case on-line, before you fax your request. Sage Customer Support will work with you to resolve your issue.
- The fax number for Sage Customer Support is located in the form’s letterhead.
- Include your account number and the specific issue on the fax cover sheet.
- The form can be scanned and e-mailed to email@example.com. Please include your account number in the e-mail subject line. Enter the specific issue in the body of the e-mail.
Related Blog Posts
A year end process in one module often writes data to another module. Therefore, the sequence...Read More
When it comes to completing Sage 100 year end processing and beginning your new year, you...Read More
Mobile CRM (Customer Relationship Management) delivers a full CRM experience on smartphones, tablets, and other internet-enabled...Read More