How to request admin password for Sage MAS 90 or 200
Complete the attached Employee Declaration form, and fax or e-mail the document to Sage. Customer Support will create a case and call you back as soon as possible.
- You must have an active Sage direct support agreement, or a pre-paid support case, or be working in conjunction with a Channel Partner, and you must be a valid contact listed on your Customer Account. Please contact Sales (800-390-3643) if you are not on the active contact list.
- To expedite handling of your request, you can call Sage Customer Support, or create a support case on-line, before you fax your request. Sage Customer Support will work with you to resolve your issue.
- The fax number for Sage Customer Support is located in the form’s letterhead.
- Include your account number and the specific issue on the fax cover sheet.
- The form can be scanned and e-mailed to email@example.com. Please include your account number in the e-mail subject line. Enter the specific issue in the body of the e-mail.
Related Blog Posts
The Sage Fixed Assets module allows Sage 100 users to manage fixed assets effectively from acquisition...Read More
Rankings season is upon us with March Madness right around the corner. It’s been another year...Read More
SugarCRM Inc., the company that helps global organizations build better business relationships, has named Faye Business...Read More