Request admin password for Sage ERP MAS 90 or 200
Sage ERP MAS 90
Sage ERP MAS 200
Sage ERP MAS 200 – SQL Server Edition
Application: Library Master
Complete the attached Employee Declaration form, and fax or e-mail the document to Sage. Customer Support will create a case and call you back as soon as possible.
- You must have an active Sage direct support agreement, or a pre-paid support case, or be working in conjunction with a Channel Partner, and you must be a valid contact listed on your Customer Account. Please contact Sales (800-390-3643) if you are not on the active contact list.
- To expedite handling of your request, you can call Sage Customer Support, or create a support case on-line, before you fax your request. Sage Customer Support will work with you to resolve your issue.
- The fax number for Sage Customer Support is located in the form’s letterhead.
- Include your account number and the specific issue on the fax cover sheet.
- The form can be scanned and e-mailed to email@example.com. Please include your account number in the e-mail subject line. Enter the specific issue in the body of the e-mail.
Related Blog Posts
Choosing a new CRM isn’t an easy decision. However, once an organization gets to the finish...Read More
Should you host your customer relationship management software in the cloud? Short answer: yes. We’re going...Read More
Have you ever heard of Pareto’s Principle? Neither had we by that name. But it’s also...Read More