Paperless Office Won't Display All PDFs
Paperless Office allows Sage MAS 90 to save most forms, Invoices, and Registers as PDF files. All users should be able to see the PDFs files created by other users. However, there might be times when some users will not be able to see anyone else’s PDF file but their own. This is due to the role settings for that user’s role. To ensure that all users are able to see all the PDFs created by other users:
- Navigate to Modules->Library Master->Main->Role Maintenance.
- Select the role of the user(s)
- Click on tab 2. Security Events
- Locate the option for Paperless Office
- Ensure that the check box next to “Allow Viewing…for All Users” is checked.
- The roles can be updated to allow the viewing of all PDFs for Customer PDF, Employee PDF, Journal and Register PDF, Period End Report PDF, Report PDF, and Vendor PDF
Related Blog Posts
The Sage Fixed Assets module allows Sage 100 users to manage fixed assets effectively from acquisition...Read More
Rankings season is upon us with March Madness right around the corner. It’s been another year...Read More
SugarCRM Inc., the company that helps global organizations build better business relationships, has named Faye Business...Read More