Paperless Office Won't Display All PDFs
Paperless Office allows Sage MAS 90 to save most forms, Invoices, and Registers as PDF files. All users should be able to see the PDFs files created by other users. However, there might be times when some users will not be able to see anyone else’s PDF file but their own. This is due to the role settings for that user’s role. To ensure that all users are able to see all the PDFs created by other users:
- Navigate to Modules->Library Master->Main->Role Maintenance.
- Select the role of the user(s)
- Click on tab 2. Security Events
- Locate the option for Paperless Office
- Ensure that the check box next to “Allow Viewing…for All Users” is checked.
- The roles can be updated to allow the viewing of all PDFs for Customer PDF, Employee PDF, Journal and Register PDF, Period End Report PDF, Report PDF, and Vendor PDF
Related Blog Posts
Choosing a new CRM isn’t an easy decision. However, once an organization gets to the finish...Read More
Should you host your customer relationship management software in the cloud? Short answer: yes. We’re going...Read More
Have you ever heard of Pareto’s Principle? Neither had we by that name. But it’s also...Read More