How To Create a Custom Lookup in Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200 version 4.xx.
- Open the program with lookup to customize.
- Click the magnifying glass icon for the look up. This should bring up the standard lookup.
- Click CUSTOM. The Lookup Customization Wizard should display.
- In the Description filed, enter a name for the customized lookup.
- Click NEXT.
- Select the field(s) for the customized look up.
- Click NEXT. This will change for additional filtering options.
- In the Other Parameters screen, additional options are available. Update as needed.
- Click FINISH.
NOTE: The fields can be moved to the Selected Column position of the screen by double-clicking or by highlighting and clicking the arrow which points to the right. The order of the columns can be changed by selecting the icon at the bottom of the screen to move an item up or down in the list.
New fields can be added. The existing fields can utilized to calculate data for the new field if desired.
Related Blog Posts
Choosing a new CRM isn’t an easy decision. However, once an organization gets to the finish...Read More
Should you host your customer relationship management software in the cloud? Short answer: yes. We’re going...Read More
Have you ever heard of Pareto’s Principle? Neither had we by that name. But it’s also...Read More