Q2 2010 Tax Table Update for Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200
Note: This Tax Table Update may be used for Library Master versions 4.x and 3.7x. and can be installed on both Windows and SQL versions of Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200.
Sage has issued updated payroll tax tables for MAS 90 , MAS 200, and Extended Enterprise suite:
Follow these instructions to install the update:
- Verify the Installed version of the Tax Table by running the Installed Modules Listing report. Under Module/Enhancement column should be a description of the installed application.
- Make a back up of your Payroll data
- Get everyone out of the MAS system
- Double-click the 2010q2TTU.exe file
- Click NEXT
- Click I Accept
- Click BROWSE
- Locate the ..MAS90 directory
- Click OK
- Click NEXT
- Click INSTALL
- Click FINISH
- Verify the Installed version of the Tax Table by running the Installed Modules Listing report. Under Module/Enhancement column should be a description of the installed application. It should be updated to “2010-Q2-TaxTable”
If you need assistance installing or have further questions regarding this, please contact Faye, Pollack & Associates, Inc. MAS 90 support team.
Sage 100cloud vs. Sage 100 Classic: What’s the Difference? With all the talk and communication about Sage...Read More
Sage 100 Version 2018.4 Now Available for Download Let’s take a look at some of the most...Read More
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is an electronic exchange of business data presented in a standardized way....Read More