Q2 2010 Tax Table Update for Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200
Note: This Tax Table Update may be used for Library Master versions 4.x and 3.7x. and can be installed on both Windows and SQL versions of Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200.
Sage has issued updated payroll tax tables for MAS 90 , MAS 200, and Extended Enterprise suite:
Follow these instructions to install the update:
- Verify the Installed version of the Tax Table by running the Installed Modules Listing report. Under Module/Enhancement column should be a description of the installed application.
- Make a back up of your Payroll data
- Get everyone out of the MAS system
- Double-click the 2010q2TTU.exe file
- Click NEXT
- Click I Accept
- Click BROWSE
- Locate the ..MAS90 directory
- Click OK
- Click NEXT
- Click INSTALL
- Click FINISH
- Verify the Installed version of the Tax Table by running the Installed Modules Listing report. Under Module/Enhancement column should be a description of the installed application. It should be updated to “2010-Q2-TaxTable”
If you need assistance installing or have further questions regarding this, please contact Faye, Pollack & Associates, Inc. MAS 90 support team.
Related Blog Posts
Rankings season is upon us with March Madness right around the corner. It’s been another year...Read More
SugarCRM Inc., the company that helps global organizations build better business relationships, has named Faye Business...Read More
Forrester defines the customer journey as the series of interactions between a customer and a company...Read More