How To Delete A Form Code In Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200
Once a form code is no longer being used in Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200, it’s a good idea to clean up the form selection in order to minimize the possibility of a user utilizing the incorrect form. This is especially important when the forms have been modified or old forms have become corrupted.
- Navigate to Modules->Library Master->Setup->Report Manager.
- Locate the Module where the form is located (ex. Sales Order)
- Click on the Forms menu option (ex. Sales Order->Forms)
- Double-click the printing option where the form is located (ex. Invoice Printing)
- Locate the form code to delete
- Click the Delete button or Alt-D to delete the form
- Click YES.
NOTE: This process should remove the form code not only from the MAS 90 / MAS 200 menu options, but from the Reports file directory as well.
Related Blog Posts
A year end process in one module often writes data to another module. Therefore, the sequence...Read More
When it comes to completing Sage 100 year end processing and beginning your new year, you...Read More
Mobile CRM (Customer Relationship Management) delivers a full CRM experience on smartphones, tablets, and other internet-enabled...Read More