How To Delete A Form Code In Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200
Once a form code is no longer being used in Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200, it’s a good idea to clean up the form selection in order to minimize the possibility of a user utilizing the incorrect form. This is especially important when the forms have been modified or old forms have become corrupted.
- Navigate to Modules->Library Master->Setup->Report Manager.
- Locate the Module where the form is located (ex. Sales Order)
- Click on the Forms menu option (ex. Sales Order->Forms)
- Double-click the printing option where the form is located (ex. Invoice Printing)
- Locate the form code to delete
- Click the Delete button or Alt-D to delete the form
- Click YES.
NOTE: This process should remove the form code not only from the MAS 90 / MAS 200 menu options, but from the Reports file directory as well.
Related Blog Posts
The Sage Fixed Assets module allows Sage 100 users to manage fixed assets effectively from acquisition...Read More
Rankings season is upon us with March Madness right around the corner. It’s been another year...Read More
SugarCRM Inc., the company that helps global organizations build better business relationships, has named Faye Business...Read More