Cash Receipts Error During AR Period End Processing
While attempting to perform Accounts Receivable period end, the message “Unable to perform Accounts Receivable Period End Processing while Cash Receipts Data Entry is in progress (or Cash Receipts Deposits is in progress) appears.
Follow these steps to clear this message:
- Verify that no Cash Receipts data entry is actually in process by printing the cash receipts entry register.
- Navigate to Library Master->Utilities->Reinitialize Data Files
- Enter the Company code where the error occurred
- Select Accounts Receivable for the module
- Select these files:
- Click PROCEED
- When the warning message comes up, click YES.
- Continue with Period end Processing
Related Blog Posts
The Sage Fixed Assets module allows Sage 100 users to manage fixed assets effectively from acquisition...Read More
Rankings season is upon us with March Madness right around the corner. It’s been another year...Read More
SugarCRM Inc., the company that helps global organizations build better business relationships, has named Faye Business...Read More