Sage ACT! Link Status
Sage has just released this bulletin related to the shipment of new MAS90 Version 4.4 and its impact on the ACT! Link to MAS 90:
Sage MAS 90 and 200 ERP version 4.4 will begin shipping this month, February 2010. This release will deliver substantial value to customers from Core Financials to Manufacturing and Distribution, with enhancements focused on workflow and business processes. As you are aware, due to the changes in Sage MAS 90 and 200 ERP 4.4, development and support of ACT! Link has been suspended. This business decision was made upon careful consideration of the development efforts required to maintain ACT! Link, coupled with the strategic direction for the Sage MAS 90 and 200 Product line to primarily focus on SageCRM integration incorporated into Extended Enterprise Suite.
Customers who own both ACT!. and Sage MAS 90 or 200 ERP will be offered their choice of:
1. Migrating to Sage MAS 90 and 200 Extended Enterprise Suite at an aggressive promotional price
2. Continuing to use ACT! and be supported by a third party ACT! 2010 integration with Sage MAS 90 and 200 4.4 from a Development Partner at an aggressive promotional price
We believe it’s important to provide alternatives to existing Sage MAS and ACT! customers that enable them to choose a direction that fits their business and product requirements. The specifics of the two offers will be finalized over the next few weeks. Look for a follow-up communication with additional offer details coming soon from the Sage MAS team.
• ACT! Link is suspended with the Sage MAS 90 and 200 4.4 release
• Existing customers will be offered their choice to remain with ACT! supported by a third party solution from a Development Partner, or migrate to Sage MAS 90 or 200 Extended Enterprise Suite
• Details of the offers will be coming soon
Related Blog Posts
Rankings season is upon us with March Madness right around the corner. It’s been another year...Read More
SugarCRM Inc., the company that helps global organizations build better business relationships, has named Faye Business...Read More
Forrester defines the customer journey as the series of interactions between a customer and a company...Read More