Once a form code is no longer being used in Sage MAS 90 0r MAS 200, it’s a good idea to clean up form selection in order to minimize the possibility of a user utilizing the incorrect form. This is especially important when the forms have been modified or old forms have become corrupted.
- Navigate to Modules->Library Master->Setup->Report Manager.
- Locate the Module where the form is locate (ex. Sales Order)
- Click on the Forms menu option (ex. Sales Order->Forms)
- Double-click the printing option where the form is located (ex. Invoice Printing)
- Locate the form code to delete
- Click the Delete button or Alt-D to delete the form
- Click YES.
NOTE: This process should remove the form code not only from the MAS 90 menu options, but from the Reports file directory as well.