How To Delete a Form Code
Once a form code is no longer being used in Sage MAS 90 0r MAS 200, it’s a good idea to clean up form selection in order to minimize the possibility of a user utilizing the incorrect form. This is especially important when the forms have been modified or old forms have become corrupted.
- Navigate to Modules->Library Master->Setup->Report Manager.
- Locate the Module where the form is locate (ex. Sales Order)
- Click on the Forms menu option (ex. Sales Order->Forms)
- Double-click the printing option where the form is located (ex. Invoice Printing)
- Locate the form code to delete
- Click the Delete button or Alt-D to delete the form
- Click YES.
NOTE: This process should remove the form code not only from the MAS 90 menu options, but from the Reports file directory as well.
Sage 100 Version 2018.4 Now Available for Download Let’s take a look at some of the most...Read More
Sage 100cloud vs. Sage 100 Classic: What’s the Difference? With all the talk and communication about Sage...Read More
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is an electronic exchange of business data presented in a standardized way....Read More