How To Delete a Form Code
Once a form code is no longer being used in Sage MAS 90 0r MAS 200, it’s a good idea to clean up form selection in order to minimize the possibility of a user utilizing the incorrect form. This is especially important when the forms have been modified or old forms have become corrupted.
- Navigate to Modules->Library Master->Setup->Report Manager.
- Locate the Module where the form is locate (ex. Sales Order)
- Click on the Forms menu option (ex. Sales Order->Forms)
- Double-click the printing option where the form is located (ex. Invoice Printing)
- Locate the form code to delete
- Click the Delete button or Alt-D to delete the form
- Click YES.
NOTE: This process should remove the form code not only from the MAS 90 menu options, but from the Reports file directory as well.
Related Blog Posts
Rankings season is upon us with March Madness right around the corner. It’s been another year...Read More
SugarCRM Inc., the company that helps global organizations build better business relationships, has named Faye Business...Read More
Forrester defines the customer journey as the series of interactions between a customer and a company...Read More