SugarCRM is the fastest growing CRM software package in the world. Sage 100 ERP is among the leading accounting and ERP software packages in the world. It only makes sense to integrate the software so that companies can use best in class software in each software category without missing out on critical integration components.
The FayeBSG SugarCRM – Sage 100 ERP Integration allows the two software packages to “talk with each other” by sending customers (accounts), inventory items (products), and sales history (account performance) from Sage 100 ERP to SugarCRM and by sending quotes (sales orders) from SugarCRM to Sage 100 ERP. The synchronization between the packages can be set on a scheduler or run manually.
- Synchronize customers between SugarCRM and Sage 100 ERP
- Synchronize inventory items (products) between SugarCRM and Sage 100 ERP
- Synchronize Sage 100 ERP customer sales history into SugarCRM
- Synchronize Sage 100 ERP customer item sales history into SugarCRM
- Synchronize Sage 100 ERP open invoices into SugarCRM
- Synchronize quotes and orders entered in SugarCRM into Sage 100 ERP
We’re consistently adding more features as we get more feedback from clients, so please check back frequently to see what new points of integration have been added to date.
View our SugarCRM–Sage 100 ERP spec sheet for more information.
- The Sugar-Sage Integration is compatible with Sugar versions 6.5 and up.
- Data consistency is the responsibility of the end user. Sage Customer Names must match the Sugar Account names for our integration to fully function.
- All FayeBSG products are based on an annual recurring subscription.
- Includes all software updates for one year, an operating manual and unlimited email support.
- Support emails go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Costs do not include professional services other than email support.
- Implementation services not included but recommended. Call us for implementation pricing @ 818-280-4820.