SugarCRM is the fastest growing CRM software package in the world. Sage 100 is among the leading accounting and ERP software packages in the world. It only makes sense to integrate the software so that companies can use best in class software in each software category without missing out on critical integration components.
The FayeBSG SugarCRM Sage 100 Integration allows the two software packages to “talk with each other” by sending customers (accounts), inventory items (products), and sales history (account performance) from Sage 100 to SugarCRM and by sending quotes (sales orders) from SugarCRM to Sage 100. The synchronization between the packages can be set on a scheduler or run manually.
- Synchronize customers between SugarCRM and Sage 100
- Synchronize inventory items (products) between SugarCRM and Sage 100
- Synchronize Sage 100 customer sales history into SugarCRM
- Synchronize Sage 100 customer item sales history into SugarCRM
- Synchronize Sage 100 open invoices into SugarCRM
- Synchronize quotes and orders entered in SugarCRM into Sage 100
We’re consistently adding more features to our SugarCRM Sage 100 Integration as we get more feedback from clients, so please check back frequently to see what new points of integration have been added to date.
View our SugarCRM Sage 100 Integration spec sheet for more information.
- The SugarCRM Sage 100 Integration is compatible with Sugar versions 6.5 and up.
- Data consistency is the responsibility of the end user. Sage Customer Names must match the Sugar Account names for our integration to fully function.
- All FayeBSG products are based on an annual recurring subscription.
- Includes all software updates for one year, an operating manual and unlimited email support.
- Support emails go to email@example.com
- Costs do not include professional services other than email support.
- Implementation services not included but recommended. Call us for implementation pricing @ 818-280-4820.