Our General Ledger Document Integration for Sage 100 allows you to easily link any document or set of documents to general ledger journal entries in your Sage 100 software.
The General Ledger Document Integration provides you with flexible setup capabilities so you can name and store your documents the way that works best for you.
- Integrate scanned documents into GL Journal Entry History Inquiry screens
- Integrate scanned documents with GL Account Inquiry Transaction screens
- Store documents in one “document folder” or in specific folders by source journal
- Implement required manager approvals for journal entries to prevent posting without approvals
- Find scanned GL documents using Sage 100’s powerful searching capabilities and avoid implementing costly document management software
We’re consistently adding more features as we get more feedback from clients, so please check back frequently to see what new points of integration have been added to date.
Coming soon, contact us for details.
- The FayeBSG Sage 100 General Ledger Document Integration is Compatible with Sage 100 (aka MAS 90 and MAS 200) versions 4.3 and above.
- Data consistency is the responsibility of the end user.
- Purchase includes software and operating manual
- Annual maintenance includes email support, upgrades, and updates throughout the year
- Support emails go to email@example.com
- Costs do not include professional services other than email support
- Implementation services not included but recommended. Call us for implementation pricing @ 818-280-4820.