The SugarCRM NetSuite Integration
The SugarCRM NetSuite Integration built by FayeBSG is the CRM solution for NetSuite users that rely on NetSuite for their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) but are using Sugar for Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
FayeBSG’s SugarCRM NetSuite Integration is also being utilized by NetSuite ERP users that are looking to move off of an all-in-on solution and transition CRM processes to a platform that is purely that – a customer relationship management PLATFORM, and not a bundle that is strong in one area and lacking in another.
You may have heard the term “pureplay CRM” before in reference to Sugar. However SugarCRM has been veering slightly, though appropriately (via Paul Greenberg – @pgreenbe) from a pureplay CRM product to a full-fledged CRM platform that is at the center of your organization.
Sugar is a Customer Relationship Management platform, not an enterprise resource planning platform and SugarCRM has never claimed to be an ERP solution. The SugarCRM NetSuite Integration was built to support the CRM needs of the world’s most deployed cloud ERP solution.
We’ve referenced the many reasons why we feel strongly about SugarCRM, but we are well aware of the strengths in features that NetSuite brings to an organization: This is why we built the SugarCRM NetSuite Integration.
In NetSuite you’re benefiting from:
- Accelerate order-to cash processes.
- Better, faster decision-making with real-time data and reporting, and personalized dashboards.
- Improved workforce productivity with anytime, anywhere access.
- Low cost of ownership by eliminating upfront and ongoing IT expenditures, and delivering automatic product upgrades.
In SugarCRM you’re benefiting from:
- Flexibility and customization
- Integration abilities
- Mobile access
- Variety of hosting options
- A delighted team!
The SugarCRM NetSuite Integration:
- Streamlines your lead-to-cash process and accelerates the cash flow from Sugar to financials.
- Eliminates your tedious manual entry and needless errors from the sales order entry process.
- Ensures focused, timely and accurate sales quotes based on key information sourced directly from NetSuite financials.
- Improves your customer service by providing your sales teams with real-time back-office visibility into orders, fulfillment, billing information and much more.
In short, the SugarCRM NetSuite Integration is bringing the full functionality of NetSuite’s ERP features to Sugar.