Our SugarCRM – Sage MAS 90 Integration Application helps users of both software streamline operations by synchronizing customers, inventory items, sales history, credit status, open invoices, and sales orders between the two applications. Our latest release, Version 2, adds a number of exciting new features to the existing application:
- You can now choose whether to send quotes and sales orders from MAS 90 to SugarCRM or from SugarCRM to MAS 90. Our initial version only allowed syncing from SugarCRM to MAS 90 or MAS 200. You can now take quotes or orders entered in MAS 90 and MAS 200 and gain visibility in SugarCRM.
- When sending inventory item data from MAS 90 or MAS 200 to SugarCRM, you can now indicate whether you want item costs to be imported to Sugar. This is especially helpful for security conscious companies who don’t want costs visible in SugarCRM.
- Increased address line flexibility when sending quotes and orders from SugarCRM to MAS 90 and MAS 200.
- Added the ability to have the billing and shipping addresses in SugarCRM quote entry overwrite the billing and shipping addresses in MAS 90 when sending quotes and orders to MAS 90 or MAS 200.
- Created a separate Quote/Order Import Log to track specific errors occuring when syncing orders and quotes between Sugar and MAS 90 or MAS 200.
- Improved handling of large record volumes when syncing orders, quotes, and accounts.
Please contact us for additional information relating to the sync or to find out what new features are scheduled for upcoming releases.